Q21 Family ReunionQuartzsite Meetup | JANUARY 16-24
You’re invited to “circle the wagons” with us this January!
Be sure to bookmark this page as we will be updating it regularly with details for Q21.
Quartzsite, AZ has vast acres of flat desert land perfect for boondocking with friends. Here are a few things you should know so you can best be prepared for Q21 and hanging out with the #coolRVkids!!
- We will be circling the wagons from January 16-24
- Potluck dinner will be held on January 23 @ 2:00pm
- The Q21 t-shirts are on sale now! Order your souvenirs before you arrive.
- We will likely be somewhere around the Plomosa Road BLM
- Follow your favorite YouTuber as we get closer to the date. They will be posting the GPS coordinates and some of us will be giving turn-by-turn directions/videos to help you find us.
- Family reunion-style potluck dinner on Saturday, January 23 @ 2:00pm
- Campfire stories, friendship, and fun
- Workshops featuring solar, fulltime RV life, and other amazing topics
- Movie night for families
- Scavenger hunt
- Church service on Sunday morning @ 10:00am
You can’t have a Family Reunion without a perpetual campfire!!
We invite you to chuck a few dollars into the Firewood Fund so we can all share the load and assign someone to bring all the wood for the reunion.
QUESTION: How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?
ANSWER: As many bundles as the Firewood Fund can provide!
If you’ve never been to Quartzsite in January and you’re curious to see what it’s all about, check out some of these videos from your favorite YouTubers! Be sure to subscribe, comment, and like so we can look forward to meeting you at Q21 Family Reunion.
“Feels like a Family Reunion” -Papa Drew
Q21 swag and T-Shirts
FREE SHIPPING right now!!
Order your souvenirs for Quartzsite 2021 today!! T-shirts, stickers, masks, and more.
You can contact these fabulous people if you have specific questions about Q21 Family Reunion